Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Day of Preparation

This is Paul posting today.  Well, Ann showed the new blog.  Looked pretty cool, but I had to spend some time today adding a few widgets to it; including a "site meter", "a "recent comments" section, a pic of the motorhome, and a list of some of the blogs I read on a regular basis.  I tried adding a "weather" widget, but it didnt work.  Maybe I will work on it some more tomorrow.


Also, today I did a little more preparation; including making sure the new American Car Tow Dolly would work with Ann's Toyota, and measuring the trunk of the Toyota to see how much stuff we can get in it, packing my golf clubs in a storage compartment, preparing other items to load into the motorhome.  Hopefully we will be ready to go on Thursday.

Tomorrow I plan on taking some pics and adding them to the blog.

It is getting down to the wire!

Until tomorrow,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment